Novation Launch Control XL Controller
- Free Shipping
Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control. When combined with Launchpad's intuitive 64-button grid, Launch Control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live's session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Focus on Your Music Production
Spend less time peering at your screen by using hands-on controls that integrate seamlessly with Ableton Live. The 24 knobs are arranged in three rows, which align perfectly with Ableton Live's mixer. They also have multicoloured LEDs that illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Eight rugged 60mm faders offer high-precision control over your levels, while 16 multi-colour buttons offer immediate track focus and mixer control.
Create Your Own Control Layouts
Assign buttons, knobs and faders to any parameters within Ableton Live to make you own layouts. You can even customise knobs with your own colours, and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality.
Enhance Your Live Performance
Experience an unprecedented level of freedom when playing live, by combining with a Launchpad S to control Ableton Live's session view. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments all at the same time.
Take control of Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools with HUI
With support for Mackie's HUI protocol onboard, too, Launch Control XL is fully geared-up to take command of Cubase, Logic and Pro Tools as well as Live. In HUI mode, the sliders link directly to your DAW mixer's volume faders, the rotaries above them step through controlling pan and five sends, the Track Select buttons jump between banks of eight tracks/channels, and the bottom row of buttons map to Mute, Solo or Record Arm. The top two rows of rotaries, meanwhile, are freely MIDI mappable - yours to assign as you see fit!
Easily Carry It Around
Tough, slim and designed for gigging, you can throw Launch Control XL into your backpack and put it through the most demanding live situations. It's also fully USB bus powered, so you can plug in and play without even needing a power supply.
Connect to Just About Anything Simply plug into Mac, Windows or iOS and start performing. You can even control all MIDI-compatible iOS music software; all you need is a Camera Connection Kit.
Get Everything You Need to Perform
All Launch products come with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software favoured by countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of royalty-free samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
- Product hardware specifications include, 24 rotary pots with 300 degree motion, 24 multi-colour indicator LEDs - one for each pot, eight 60mm Faders, 16 assignable multi-colour backlit buttons, an additional eight assignable backlit buttons, two backlit template select buttons, USB B 2.0, and Kensington Security Slot
- The software is compatible with Ableton Live Lite, but if you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launch Control. We recommend that you update your software to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launch Control integration. Launch Control will also work as a standard MIDI controller
- Other important software includes: Ableton Live Lite, Launch Control XL MIDI Editor, snf Over 4GB of Loopmasters samples
- The package contains the Launch Control XL, an Orange USB Cable, and a Getting Started Guide
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Novation Launch Control XL Controller
Customers Also Viewed