Novation Bass Station II Synthesiser
- Free Shipping
Reimagining Novation's classic analogue monosynth for the new generation of electronic musicians, Bass Station II enhances and improves on the original in every area, making it even bigger, badder and more versatile. Packing two oscillators, a multimode filter, amp and filter modulation, step sequencing and an arpeggiator, Bass Station II gives you everything you need to make bleeding-edge basses, leads, pads and FX. Despite all the power and adaptability being showcased through the device, it couldn't be easier to program and play, thanks to its intuitively arranged controls and full sized 25-note keyboard. 128 on-board presets (with 64 factory sounds and downloadable artist patches) let you store, recall and adapt your favourite sounds.
Much More Than Bass
Equally at home on stage and in the studio, Bass Station II can sound as warm and mellow or aggressive and hard as you want it to. Modulate the filter to make it sing, crank the distortion to toughen up that bass, and push the resonance to self-oscillation to get those lead lines screaming.
Featuring two tuneable oscillators, a sub-oscillator for enhancing the all-important low end, plus noise and ring modulation, Bass Station II more than delivers when it comes to generating raw tones. It's also got two distinct analogue filter types - the Classic multi-mode filter of the original Bass Station and the all-new 24dB/octave Acid filter, with its darker, smoother sound - and plenty of modulation in the shape of two LFOs and a pair of ADSR envelopes.
Easy Controls for Complex Design
Bass Station II puts a powerful collection of controls at your fingertips, so you can totally lose yourself in discovering and creating new sounds. Of course, Novation have laid those controls out in the clearest and most useful way possible, to keep your sound design workflow fluid and fun.
Save and Load Patches
Bass Station II comes loaded with 64 diverse presets designed to showcase its incredible sonic flexibility. Visit the Novation website to download new artist patches to keep you inspired, and create your own sounds from scratch and save them in one of the 64 user preset slots. A free software librarian lets to manage your Bass Station II's patches.
When you need instant melodic inspiration, Bass Station II's pattern-based arpeggiator and step sequencer are ready to roll. Record your own patterns into the sequencer in real time, then store them for use with any patch. Sequences and arpeggios automatically sync to your connected music software or MIDI hardware, and swing can be dialled in when you really want to get your groove on.
Connect to Just About Anything
Being a class compliant USB device, you can plug Bass Station II into any Mac, PC or USB power supply and start playing. It also has MIDI I/O on 5-pin DIN ports, for hook-up to other MIDI gear, and you can even connect an external instrument and run it through Bass Station II's analogue filter and effects.
Paraphonic mode Bass Station II is now a paraphonic monosynth, because you can control the pitches of each of the two oscillators separately in its single-voice architecture. Play two notes at a time rather than just one and get interesting interactions through the Ring and Filter Mod.
The Components content manager allows you to backup and restore your patches and other content from your Bass Station II. It's available for free at components.novationmusic.com, perfect for free updates. Simply log in and connect your Bass Station II to your Mac® or PC running Chrome, or Components Standalone.
- Create a huge variety of sounds: two tuneable, syncable analogue oscillators with a selection of four waveforms, plus sub-oscillator, noise and ring modulation
- Easily load and save patches with space for 128 patches, and 64 factory sounds to get inspired to create your own sounds from scratch
- Experiment easily and get hands-on with the comprehensive array of controls, cleverly arranged for intuitive patch design and sound editing.
- Efficiently connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware
- The system details, specific hardware, and technical product information can be found in the set up guide
- Bass Station II System requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Windows 7 (all versions), Windows Vista (all versions), or Windows XP SP2 or higher (all versions)
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Novation Bass Station II Synthesiser
Customers Also Viewed