Nord Wave 2 Performance Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
The Nord Wave 2 is the fifth generation of our successful Stage series continuing our vision of the ultimate instrument for the performing musician. Our outstanding new flagship instrument features our latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, our acclaimed Nord C2D organ, a greatly enhanced Piano Section and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
- The Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer combining Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable with an intuitive layer-focused interface. With 48 voice polyphony, innovative performance features and hands-on controls, the Nord Wave 2 offers outstanding sonic possibilities with advanced layering and tweaking on the fly.
- General 4-part Synthesizer with dedicated volume/pan faders Sample, Virtual Analog, Wavetable and FM synthesis 48 voice polyphony OLED Displays for Program and Oscillator sections 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 User replaceable samples 61-note keyboard with Aftertouch Performance Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic Trig mode Gate feature for rhythmic effects Advanced Morph features with Impulse Morph Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO and Effects Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign Oscillators Analog: Basic, Shape, Multi, Sync and Noise with up to 16 oscillators Samples Wavetable Advanced FM with harmonic and inharmonic algorithms True Unison mode
- With 4 independent synthesizers in one the Nord Wave 2 offers exceptional possibilities for layering both classic waveforms and samples.
- Group Mode The new Group feature allows you to group 2, 3 or 4 layers and lets them share the same Filter, Envelope, Arpeggiator, LFO and Effect-settings - perfect when creating complex multi-layered sounds that can be edited as one coherent sound.
- 4 Layer Synthesizer with LED faders Virtual Analog synthesis, Wavetable, FM and sample playback 48 voices 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 Effects, EQ, Delay and Reverb for each layer Advanced Arpeggiator and Gate features 61-key semi-weighted keyboard with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves. Keyboard Split with 3 split points. Advanced Morph functionality Impulse Morph for instant morphing overrides Group functionality for multi-layer editing OSCILLATOR SECTION Dedicated OLED Display for oscillator settings Analog: Basic, Shape, Shape Sine, Multi, Sync, Bell, Noise. Wavetable: Wavetables, Formants. FM: Dual, Triple, Vocal and Multi with Harmonic and Inharmonic options. Samples: Nord Sample Library 3.0 Oscillator Control: Shape, Detune or Sync amount for Analog waveforms, Shape for Wavetables, Modulation amount for FM. Dual Osc: Unison control with 3 amount options. Semitone (-24 - +24) and Fine Tune pitch controls. MODULATION SECTION LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency, Osc Pitch or Osc Mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock. AD/AR envelope. ARPEGGIATOR/GATE Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random. Zig-Zag option. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock. Poly: Polyphonic Arpeggiator for retriggering of full chords at zero range, and polyphonic arpeggio of chord inversions at larger ranges. Gate: Rhythmic level gate with adjustable hardness envelope. Pattern Mode: Pattern mode for Arpeggiator, Trig or Gate with 30+ editable presets or custom pattern. Patttern Editor - Dedicated editor for creating custom rhythmic patterns that can be used with Arpeggiator, Trig or Gate. FILTER SECTION Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M, low pass+high pass characteristics. Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity. ADSR envelope. Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full. Adjustable Filter Distortion. AMPLIFIER SECTION ADSR envelope Transient Attack-mode for snappier attack Amp Velocity Amount (3 levels). LAYER CONTROL LED fader for each layer for instant level control and overview. Group multiple layers for quick multi-layer editing of Amp Env, Filter, Effects, Arpeggiator etc. Layer Lock: Locks the currently active layer configuration. Split functionality: 3 split points with 8 location options and Split Crossfade. Individual Pan-control per layer. Solo mode for quickly muting all except the focused layer. PERFORMANCE SECTION Voice modes: Poly, Legato and Mono with Glide Impulse Morph: Instantly change one or several parameters at the press of a button. Classic Nord Morph functionality for flexible control of multiple parameters (Wheel, Aftertouch, Velocity and Control Pedal). Modulation Wheel Pitch Stick with programmable range. Fast assign of wheel modulation destination Aftertouch Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign Keyboard Hold which can be disabled on each Layer individually. PROGRAM SECTION Program Gain control Large OLED Display Program Transpose functionality 5 Program Buttons Live Mode Copy/Paste functionality Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO, Effects and Delay + plus External Clock Sync. EFFECTS FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe. EQ with Bass/Treble control or Parametric 1 Band control. Drive effect for tube-distortion Delay section with rate/time, tap tempo, analog mode, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock. Feedback loop effects: Chorus, Vibe and Ensemble, Feedback filters: HP, LP and BP. Reverb section with five algorithms (Booth, Room, Stage, Hall, Cathedral) + Dark, Bright and Chorale (modulated Reverb). MEMORY Programs (single sounds): 16 x 25 (400) locations AUDIO OUT 2 outputs Headphones output High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs MIDI FEATURES All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages. Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock. Soft Thru CONNECTION 2 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10. USB connector with MIDI capabilities MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES User Manual Power Cord with IEC C14 connector.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Nord Wave 2 Performance Synthesizer
Customers Also Viewed