Nord Stage 3 HP76 76-Key Stage Keyboard
- Free Shipping
The Nord Stage 3 HP76 is the fifth generation of our successful Stage series continuing our vision of the ultimate instrument for the performing musician. Our outstanding new flagship instrument features our latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, our acclaimed Nord C2D organ, a greatly enhanced Piano Section and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
AMS-NSTAGE3-HP76 - 76-Key Stage Keyboard
AMS-NSTAGE3-COMPACT - Compact 73-Key Stage Keyboard
AMS-NSTAGE3-88 - 88-Key Stage Keyboard
- NEW Performance/General OLED-displays for Program and Synth section Seamless transitions when changing programs Extended Split functionality with optional Crossfade Song List Mode Extended Morph Destinations Piano section Doubled memory (2GB) for the Nord Piano Library Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices) Creative Filter presets Layer category Synth section Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample playback Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator functions Expanded Memory (480 MB) for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 Extended Polyphony Super Wave category (S-wave)
- Two super-clear OLED displays for on-stage clarity, Seamless Transitions when changing programs/sounds, extended Split functionality with optional crossfade, and the addition of the new Song List Mode makes the Nord Stage 3 more intuitive and flexible than ever before for the live performer.
- The greatly enhanced Piano section features doubled memory (2 GB) for the exclusive Nord Piano Library, 120 voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
- The Nord Stage 3 features our latest award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two brand new Principal Pipe Organs. Two different Organ models can be used simultaneously and the updated vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is also available for each slot independently.
- The Nord Stage 3 Synth section features the acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine combined with Sample Playback and a brilliant OLED display for all Oscillator functions.
- Nord Stage 3 - Specifications - GENERAL Master Level Control Wooden Pitch Stick Modulation Wheel 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs each (400 Songs in total). Each Song has 5 Song Parts (Programs). 5 Live Buffers 2 Individual Slot Setups 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch) Global Mono output Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control Internal and MIDI clock source MIDI over USB functionality Level control Aftertouch Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off Keyboard Zones editor mode - ORGAN SECTION Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation Vox Continental and Farfisa models 2 Digital Pipe Organ models 9 digitally controlled Drawbars Physical Drawbars (Compact model only) Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only) Percussion controls Vibrato / Chorus control Two Drawbar Presets per Slot 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals) - PIANO SECTION 2 GB memory for Piano sounds All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win) 120 Voice Polyphony Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord 4 Selectable Velocity Curves Dedicated Piano filters Clavinet EQ controls String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights Selectable Soft Piano Release Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos Layer (Slot) Detune functionality 2-Part Multitimbral - SYNTH SECTION Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win) 34 Voice polyphony Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM* and Ring Mod *=Not available for Sample/Superwave Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3 Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full 3 Unison modes Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves. LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock 2-Part Multitimbral - EFFECTS Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2 Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode. 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive) Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock Compressor with Fast Mode Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode - KEYBOARD Nord Stage 3 88: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C Nord Stage 3 HP76: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-G Nord Stage 3 Compact: 73-key Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-E CONNECTIONS 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc. Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately) Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. Program Change Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc. MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer Power Cord with IEC C14 connector - INCLUDED ACCESSORIES User Manual Sustain pedal (88 and HP76 only) Power cord USB cord OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES Nord Keyboard Stand EX Nord Soft Case Nord Triple Pedal Nord Music Stand EX Nord Half-Moon Switch (for Compact model) Dust Cover.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Nord Stage 3 HP76 76-Key Stage Keyboard
Customers Also Viewed