Nord Piano 4 Stage Piano
- Free Shipping
The fourth generation of our award-winning Piano series combines greatly expanded voice polyphony, a premium Triple Sensor keybed and our acclaimed Virtual Hammer Action Technology for the ultimate piano experience. The Nord Piano 4 also includes brilliant new performance features like Seamless Transitions, dedicated Piano Filters and Split Point Crossfades delivering a live focused keyboard with exceptional piano feel.
- General 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology Seamless Transitions NEW Layer and Split with Split Point crossfades NEW OLED display for excellent overview Enhanced Organize Mode NEW Numeric Pad for direct Program access NEW Piano Section Greatly expanded Polyphony (120 voices) NEW Creative Piano Filters NEW 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library 3 Dynamic Curves Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal (included) Advanced String Resonance Soft Release Sample Synth Greatly expanded Polyphony NEW 512 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0 NEW Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls Effects High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes Reverb with Bright Mode NEW
- PERFORMANCE - The Nord Piano 4 has dedicated knobs and buttons for all essential functions required in a live performance situation. Transposing, setting up a split point or creating a layered sound can be accomplished in seconds. Seamless Transitions The Nord Piano 4 features seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing. Layers and advanced Split Point functionality The Nord Piano 4 features two sound sections that can be combined in a layer or split over the keyboard. Each of the sound sections can have specific effects, Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal assigned to them. The Piano 4 has 7 Split Points indicated with LED lights and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality, introduced with the Stage 3, offers smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors. Refined Program Section The enhanced Organize mode includes Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly rearranging your Programs to your desired order and a new Page View lets you easily sort and organize pages as a song list. All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples can be easily navigated using the new uniform List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options. An optional new Numeric Pad Mode gives you instant access to Programs by entering the Program number. The enhanced Piano section features a broad selection of our latest acoustic, electric and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, greatly expanded voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters. The Nord Piano 4 factory bank contains our latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments with breathtaking realism. All sounds can easily be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new unique world class sounds, and always free of charge. Advanced String Resonance Our unique Advanced String Resonance reproduces the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other notes are played on our Upright and Grand piano sounds. Creative Piano Filters Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating softness, mid or brilliance.
- The Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended voice polyphony. The Sample Synth Section contains a great selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin. All sounds can be quickly replaced using the Nord Sound Manager. The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for WIndows and Mac.
- The Effect section features a great selection of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects can be assigned freely to the Piano or Sample Synth section.
- Connect your MP3 or CD player to the rear panel Nord Piano 4 monitor input to play along, rehearse to or jam with previously recorded music without the need of an external mixer or sound system. The signal will be monitored through the headphone output.
- Nord Piano 4 Specification GLOBAL OLED Display Seamless Transitions Split Point Crossfades 16 banks with 25 programs - 400 locations Organize functionality for programs Live Mode - 5 Live programs Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents Kbd Touch: 3 velocity response curves Triple Sensor keybed with Virtual Hammer Action Technology Split functionality with selectable split point and LED indication Layer functionality Mono Output option Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal USB-MIDI Free OS updates PIANO SECTION 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos, Digital, Layer, Clavinet and Harpsichord. Each category can contain up to 20 different models. 120 Voice Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos) Piano Filters (Soft, Mid, Bright) Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount Selectable Soft Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position) SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION 46 Voice Polyphony Amp envelope with Attack and Decay/Release Selectable velocity sensitive low pass filter and dynamic range Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position) Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included) MEMORY Approx. 1 GB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library Approx. 512 MB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 3.0 EFFECTS SECTION Effect 1 Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal Effect 2 Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe Two selectable depths for each effect Amp Simulations, Comp and EQ Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation Master Effects Dedicated Reverb with Room, Stage and Hall algorithms, each with an additional Bright mode Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo function CONNECTIONS 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack 1 Sustain Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal. 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI IEC C14 power connector.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Nord Piano 4 Stage Piano
Customers Also Viewed