Nord Lead A1 Analog Modeling Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
This is the new Nord Lead A1 analog modeling synthesizer – a stunning sounding synthesizer with a simplified yet hugely powerful front panel interface. Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
- Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
- Oscillators Unique Oscillator concept 8 Oscillator Configurations Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM Traditional Analog and Digital Waveforms Unison Modulation LFO with 5 waveforms Mod Envelope LFO as additional ModEnv Filter 12, 24 dB low-pass filters High-pass and Band-pass filters Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303 Effects Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive Performance 4-part multi-timbral Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO and Delay Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph USB MIDI Special features Mutator Like Button Extra Fat Unison mode
- Like button Unique to the Nord Lead A1 is the new 'Like' function, a simple and brilliant practical feature to use during patch creation. When programming a patch it's often not clear if it's yet perfect. Now with the Lead A1 you can simply 'Like' what you've done into a temporary location and continue editing. You can Like up to 50 variations, with the ability to scroll between them to compare your favourites or go back to a specific Liked version to edit in a different way. When you're ready, save your favourite patch or patches to the Lead A1's memory. Mutator Function A popular feature of the Lead 4, the Mutator function allows variations of a patch to be created by adjusting one, some, or all elements of a patch by set percentages. There's also a wild Randomize mode to create an entirely new patch with all parameters randomized. Extra Fat Unison mode A newly designed "Fat-As-Fat-Can-Be" Unison Mode let's the Lead A1 challenge any vintage analog instrument.
- 26 voices, 4 part multitimbral. 3 part effects section (FX, delay and reverb) for each part 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (keyboard version only) with octave shift buttons, +/-2 octaves. Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower sections. Modulation Wheel (keyboard version only). Pitch Stick with no dead zone at zero crossing (keyboard version only). Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones 1 pedal input for sustain. 1 pedal input for expression pedal. USER INTERFACE 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, 3 encoders and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing. OSCILLATOR SECTION Oscillator models of multiple waveforms (traditional analog, extended analog, pulse waveforms, real-time algorithmical waveforms with additive-, FM- and formant- synthesis) OSC config knob 11 categories (Pitch, Shape, Osc Sync, Noise Mix, Osc 2 Detune, Sine Mix, Tri Mix, Saw Mix, Square Mix, Freq Modulation, Amp Modulation) FILTER SECTION Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M and Ladder TB characteristics. Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity. ADR/ASR envelope. Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full. Adjustable Filter Distortion. MODULATION SECTION LFO generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO can be routed to Filter Frequency and Osc mod. The LFO rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock. LFO can be switched to polyphonic Env mode with four different characteristics and sample and hold is manually triggered by keyboard (polyphonic S/H). Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down and random. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock. ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, inverse envelope on/off. AMPLIFIER SECTION ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, gain control. Individual Pan-control per program PERFORMANCE SECTION Voice modes: Poly, Legato with portamento, Mono, True Unison 1, 2 & 3. Four program slots for layering possibilities and multitimbrality. EFFECTS FX section with Flanger, Phaser, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Drive. Delay section with tap tempo, four stages of feedback, stereo ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock. Reverb section with five algorithms (Room, Stage 1, Stage 2, Hall 1, Hall 2). MEMORY Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations AUDIO OUT 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output. Headphones output. High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs. MIDI FEATURES All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages. System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs. Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock. Soft Thru CONNECTION 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10. USB connector with MIDI capabilities MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors - INCLUDED ACCESSORIES User Manual Power Cord with IEC C14 connector.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Nord Lead A1 Analog Modeling Synthesizer
Customers Also Viewed