Nord Grand 88-Key Stage Keyboard
- Free Shipping
The Nord Grand features a premium weighted keybed with advanced triple sensors that capture the movements of the hammers with exceptional precision, delivering the smooth and natural feel of an acoustic grand piano. Incorporating our award-winning performance features and hands-on user interface the lightweight Nord Grand not only provides an extraordinary playing experience, but is also an elegant new approach to our stage piano series.
- MAIN FEATURES General 88-note Kawai Hammer Action with advanced triple sensors Ivory touch keys Seamless Transitions when changing programs Layer and Split with Split Point crossfades OLED display for excellent overview Support for Nord Piano Monitor Piano Section 2 GB memory for Nord Piano Library 120 Voice Polyphony Dedicated Piano Filters for Acoustic and Electric Pianos 3 Dynamic Curves Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal (included) Advanced String Resonance Soft Release
- The Nord Grand is our first stage piano to feature triple sensors that track the movements on the hammers rather than the keys delivering the smooth dynamic touch of an acoustic grand. The well balanced and responsive triple sensor keybed features an advanced mechanism providing extraordinary control both when playing percussively as well as pianissimo with fluent repetitions and retriggering without lifting the key completely. The addition of an Ivory Touch surface gives the keybed an optimal feel and authenticity. The Nord Grand has dedicated knobs and buttons for all essential functions required in a live performance situation. Creating Layers and Splits, adding effects or transposing the instrument can be accomplished on the fly. Seamless transitions when changing programs while playing. The two sound sections can be combined in a layer or split over the keyboard. Each of the sound sections can have specific effects, Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal assigned to them. The Nord Grand has 7 Split Points indicated with LED lights and the Split Point Crossfades offers smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors. he Nord Grand factory bank includes 10 Grands, 9 Uprights, 10 Enhanced Electric Pianos, Clavinet, Digital Pianos and more from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique character! Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments with breathtaking realism. All sounds can easily be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new unique world class sounds - always free of charge. Our unique Advanced String Resonance reproduces the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other notes are played on our Grand and Upright piano sounds. It also adds the rich resonant ambience of a real piano when playing with pedal down. Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section features dedicated piano filters for Acoustic and Electric pianos accentuating softness, mid or brilliance. The EP filters also include unique Dyno filters based on the legendary preamp delivering the characteristic punchy, bell-like sound that was an essential part of the classic West Coast sound during the 70s and 80s. The included Nord Triple Pedal features Soft and Sostenuto Pedals in addition to a unique Dynamic Sustain Pedal. The Triple Pedal also enables our Pedal Noise feature that dynamically simulates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism. A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electro mechanical instrument. 3 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style, from Light to Heavy.The Sample Synth Section features a broad selection of Strings, Brass, Synths, Choirs and many other high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0. The Effect section has a wide range of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects can be assigned freely to the Piano or Sample Synth section.
- Nord Grand Specification GLOBAL OLED Display Seamless Transitions Split Point Crossfades 16 banks with 25 programs - 400 locations Organize functionality for programs Live Mode - 5 Live programs Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents Kbd Touch: 3 velocity response curves 88-note Kawai Responsive Hammer keybed with Advanced Triple Sensors Split functionality with selectable split point and LED indication Optional Split crossfade Layer functionality Panel Lock option Mono Output option Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal USB-MIDI Free OS updates PIANO SECTION 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos, Clavinet, Digital and Misc. Each category can contain up to 20 different models. 120 Voice Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos) Piano Timbre/EQ settings (Soft, Mid, Bright) with dedicated Electric Piano filters (Soft, Mid, Bright, Dyno 1 and Dyno 2). Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount Selectable Soft Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position) SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION 46 Voice Polyphony Amp envelope with Attack and Decay/Release Selectable velocity sensitive low pass filter and dynamic range Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position) Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included) MEMORY Approx. 2 GB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library Approx. 512 MB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 3.0 EFFECTS SECTION Effect 1 Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal Effect 2 Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe Two selectable depths for each effect Amp Simulations, Comp and EQ Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation Master Effects Dedicated Reverb with Room, Stage and Hall algorithms, each with an additional Bright mode Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo function CONNECTIONS 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack 1 Sustain Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal. 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc. MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI IEC C14 power connector.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES Nord Triple Pedal User Manual Power cord Dust Cover OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES Nord Piano Monitor Nord Keyboard Stand V2 Nord Soft Case Nord Music Stand Dust Cover.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Nord Grand 88-Key Stage Keyboard
Customers Also Viewed