Kurzweil PC4-7 76-Key Synthesizer Workstation
- Free Shipping
The Kurzweil PC4 – Performance Controller. Now available in a 76-note design. 76-key, semi-weighted action with velocity and pressure (aftertouch) sensitive adjustable keys. 256 voices of polyphony. 2 GB of factory sample content + 2 GB of user-loadable space. 1000+ factory programs. Full native V.A.S.T. editing capabilities. 16 track Sequencer with dedicated front-panel transport buttons Explore::Create::Perform
- Load up to 2 GB of your own custom samples into non-volatile flash memory. Supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF (up to 16 bit / 96kHz) and Kurzweil formats (.P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26). Deep native editing? Look no further. The PC4 grants full access to Kurzweil’s legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the PC4 offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense.
- 6 Operator FM Engine with the ability to load original FM SysEx files. Add sonic animation to your sounds via 16 simultaneous MIDI CC Step Sequencers for modulation sequencing. Modeled after classic organs. A full compliment of tonewheel controls are immediately accessible including 9 realistic drawbars, rotary speed, chorus/vibrato, brake, percussion and more.
- Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more – all fully editable from the user-interface. The PC4 also offers a global Master FX section featuring 3-band EQ and Compression. Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance!
- Keyboard: 76-key, semi-weighted action with velocity and pressure (aftertouch) sensitive adjustable keys (SWA76) Display: 480 x 272 pixel high resolution color LCD with adjustable brightness Polyphony: 256 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel) Architecture: Dynamic VAST: Powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments. 6-Operator FM Engine VA1 Inside: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth, capable of delivering authentic analog emulations as well as incredibly complex new sounds. Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program – up to 32 consecutive layers deep! Sample Flash Memory: 2 GB of re-loadable, non-volatile, user flash memory Factory Programs: 1000+ User Programs: 4096 Factory Multis: 50+ – featuring up to 16 independent zones User Multis: 4096 General MIDI: No Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes Master EQ/Compressor: Yes Effects: Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more 32 total FX units Controllers: 1 pitch wheel 1 modulation wheel 9 front panel sliders 9 Knobs 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control) 1 variation switch Tempo Controls w/ tap tempo 2 transpose switches Arp Controls Transport Controls *2 switch pedal inputs each supporting single switch pedal or single half damper pedal (1 switch/sustain pedal is included; half-damper pedals sold separately) 2 continuous control pedal inputs monopressure (aftertouch) Ribbon input (ribbon controller sold separately) Sequencer: 16 Tracks; 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more. MIDI CC Step Sequencers: 16 simultaneous RIFFs: 16-per Multi Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 16-per Multi Analog Outputs: Four (2 pairs) 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (32-bit DACs) Automatic mono switching on main outs +21dBu maximum output 50Ω balanced source impedance Audio Inputs: Two 1/4″ inputs One stereo 1/8″ input (each with FX) for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback Headphones: 1 back panel 1/4″ headphone output 130mW into 32 ohm headphones MIDI: In, Out USB: Two USB ports (one A port / one B port) Complete MIDI functionality over USB User program/multi file backup via USB drive Operating System updates via USB drive Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS* devices (*coming soon) FREE OS Updates: OS updates via USB drive Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable Height: 4.24″ (10.78 cm) Depth: 14.07″ (35.75 cm) Length: 46.54″ (118.2 cm) Weight: 19.4 lb (8.8 kg) Power: External 15VDC 2.5A Power Supply.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Kurzweil PC4-7 76-Key Synthesizer Workstation
Customers Also Viewed