Kurzweil Forte SE 88-Key Stage Piano
- Free Shipping
Following the standard of sonic excellence established by the Forte®, the Forte® SE brings your performance to new heights with its astonishing sound quality, dependability and user-friendly operation. 88-note, Fully Weighted Hammer Action 2-Gig version of the Forte STAGE PIANO with 128 Voice Polyphony (dynamically allocated).16 Part Multitimbral.
AMS-KFORTE - 88-Key Stage Piano
AMS-KFORTE-SE - SE 88-Key Stage Piano
- Hear the new High Definition Japanese Grand (optimized especially for the SE) and German D Grand, featuring “KSR” – Kurzweil String Resonance. Also included are a wide selection of tailored sounds from the acclaimed Forte® (EP, Clav, Celeste, Crotales, Harpsichord), as well as PC3 Series and KORE 64™ expansions – all handcrafted to deliver unprecedented expressiveness with an obsessive attention to detail. V2.00 adds 256 new Programs plus over 80 new Multis!
- Flash-Play® powers the Forte® SE with 2 GB of on-board sample content with zero-loading time, loads of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance. Now load up to 188 MB of your own custom samples into non-volatile flash memory. Supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF (up to 16 bit / 96kHz) and Kurzweil formats (.P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26).
- Deep editing? Look no further. The Forte® SE grants full access to Kurzweil’s legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the Forte® SE offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense. Now featuring 32 FX units of horsepower. Enjoy award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more including the new Spectral 4-Tap and Spectral 6-Tap FX – all fully editable from the user-interface.
- Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance! Modeled after classic organs. Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars. 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/100LR) Display: 240×64 pixel monochrome LCD with front-panel contrast adjust Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel) Architecture: Dynamic VAST: Powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments. VA1 Inside: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth, capable of delivering authentic analog emulations as well as incredibly complex new sounds. Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program – up to 32 consecutive layers deep! Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 8 zones) Sample Flash Memory: 188 MB of re-loadable, non-volatile, user flash memory Factory Programs: 512 User Programs: 1024 Factory Multis: 182 – featuring up to 8 independent zones User Multis: 1024 Favorites: 10 General MIDI: No Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes Master EQ Section: Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch Effects: Hundreds of complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more ⋅32 total FX units Controllers: 1 pitch wheel 1 modulation wheel 9 front panel sliders 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control) 1 variation switch 1 Arp switch 2 transpose switches *2 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included) 1 continuous control pedal inputs monopressure (aftertouch)(*supports dual switch and half-damper for pianos / dual & half-damper pedals sold separately) Sequencer: 16 Tracks; 960 PPQ resolution and MMC support. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more. Controller chasing and a global “set song length” functions are also featured. Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 8-per Multi Analog Outputs: • Two 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs) • +21dBu maximum output • 50Ω balanced source impedance Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8″ back-panel input (with FX) for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback Headphones: • 1 back-panel 1/4″ headphone output • 130mW into 32 ohm headphones MIDI: In, Out USB: • Two USB ports (one A port / one B port) • Complete MIDI functionality over USB • User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive • Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet Height: (5.2″) (13.2cm) Depth: (15.2″) (38.6cm) Length: (48.9″) (124.2cm) Weight: (40.8 lb.) (18.5 kg) Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-265VAC 50/60Hz, 10W max.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Kurzweil Forte SE 88-Key Stage Piano
Customers Also Viewed