Kurzweil Forte 88-Key Stage Piano
- Free Shipping
The Kurzweil Forte®. Stage Piano + Synthesizer + Workstation. The most advanced keyboard to ever bear the Kurzweil logo. - 88 Fully Weighted Hammer Action STAGE PIANO with 128 Voice Polyphony (dynamically allocated).16 Part Multitimbral.
AMS-KFORTE - 88-Key Stage Piano
AMS-KFORTE-SE - SE 88-Key Stage Piano
- New, hand-selected German and vintage Japanese concert grand pianos, as well as new Classic Keys, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion, all delivered with unprecedented expressiveness and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Flash-Play® provides the Forte® with a staggering amount of horse-power; 16 GB sample content with zero-loading time, heaping mounds of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance. Load up to 3.3 GB of your own custom samples into non-volatile flash memory. Supported sample formats: .WAV, .AIF (up to 16 bit / 96kHz) and Kurzweil formats (.P3K, .KRZ, .K25, .K26).
- Deep native editing? Look no further. The Forte® now grants full access to Kurzweil’s legendary Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology directly from the front panel. With 32-layers per program, each offering its own signal path and a host of modular DSP tools, the Forte® offers a wealth of sound creation and modification that is truly immense. 6 Operator FM Engine with the ability to load original FM SysEx files. Add sonic animation to your sounds via 16 simultaneous MIDI CC Step Sequencers for modulation sequencing.
- Modeled after classic organs. Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars. In the Forte, KB3 is Polyphony Free*, not using any of the Forte’s 128 voices! (*does not apply to sample-based programs). Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more – all fully editable from the user-interface. Piano string resonance modeling for enhanced acoustic piano performance!
- Classic KeysKeyboard: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/40L) Display: 480×272 pixel color LCD with front-panel brightness adjust Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated KB3 is Polyphony Free*, not using any of the Forte’s 128 voices. (*does not apply to sample-based programs) Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel) Architecture: Dynamic VAST: Powerful synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments. VA1 Inside: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 concept synth, capable of delivering authentic analog emulations as well as incredibly complex new sounds. Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program – up to 32 consecutive layers deep! Sample Flash Memory: 3.3 GB of re-loadable, non-volatile, user flash memory Factory Programs: 322 Stunning factory Programs featuring the all new vintage Japanese and German Grands, new Classic EPs, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion User Programs: 3072 Factory Multis: 186 Factory-crafted Multis – featuring up to 16 independent zones User Multis: 3072 Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 16 zones) Favorites: 500 (50 Banks of 10 Favorites each) General MIDI: No Kurzweil String Resonance: Yes Master EQ/Compressor Section: Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch Front-panel single-knob master compressor with separate on/off bypass switch Effects: • Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more • 32 total FX units Controllers: 1 pitch wheel 1 modulation wheel 9 front panel sliders (w/ LED ladders) 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control) 1 variation switch 1 tap tempo switch 2 transpose switches *3 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included) 2 continuous control pedal inputs monopressure (aftertouch)(*supports half-damper for pianos / half-damper pedal sold separately) Sequencer: 16 Tracks; 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more. RIFFs: 16-per Multi Arpeggiators: 1-per Program, 16-per Multi Analog Outputs: • Four (2 pairs) 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs) Automatic mono switching on both pairs. • +21dBu maximum output • 50Ω balanced source impedance Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8″ back-panel input (with FX) for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback Headphones: • 1 front panel 1/4″ headphone output • 130mW into 32 ohm headphones MIDI: In, Thru, Out (w/ Thru/Out switch) USB: • Two USB ports (one A port / one B port) • Complete MIDI functionality over USB • User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive • Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS* devices (*coming soon) FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive Included Accessories: Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet Height: (5.5″) (14cm) Depth: (15.5″) (39.5cm) Length: (54.5″) (138.5cm) Weight: (48 lb.) (21.8 kg) Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 20W max.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, you may return it anytime within 30 days of the date of purchase for a hassle-free refund of the amount you paid for the product. Refunds do not include shipping costs. We only specify that returned product not be damaged, missing components, or manufacturer’s documentation. Any special order or non-stocking items are specifically exempted from this policy and will be assessed an appropriate restocking charge.
Interstate Music is proud to offer Free Shipping on most items with no minimum purchase. The following are the restrictions to our Free Shipping Policy:
- Certain oversized or special-order items may not qualify for free shipping.
- Free Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for Free Shipping.
- Mid to Heavyweight items will ship via UPS with delivery times between one to five days depending upon destination.
- Lightweight items (13 ounces or less) will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with a tracking number. Delivery is usually within two to five days.
Questions? Contact Customer Support here.
Other ways we can help:
|Chat:||If you see the red chat bubble at the bottom of your screen, we're ready to help.|
Kurzweil Forte 88-Key Stage Piano
Customers Also Viewed